This Dream People Call Human Life

Thursday, August 30, 2007

more summer camp pics and my second home

So my Friend sent me some more pictures from the summer camp...as well as just us kinda hanging around....so a second picture post! I'm on a roll this month!




This is jess and i playing a game with kids.....the would hold a korean word above our heads and they had to try adn get us to guess what it was only using the little english they knew. SO FUN!



My second home in china! I love these ladies sooooo much!!


This is their dog. He is waaaay to cute and lovable. his name is Anu...i have no idea if i spelled that right, probably not because it's a complete guess. apparently it's name means "I'm yellow"

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Porter said...

haha! That dog has a hilarious but adorable face! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home