This Dream People Call Human Life

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Well i got my schedule yesterday. Not bad cause i had only 6 classes....buuut i have two writing classes....and i kinda hate teaching writing. Oh well... can't win them all i suppose.

While i was gone my friend Daniel and his girlfriend Micky baby sat my pet turtles for me. Unfortunately one passed away while i was gone. but being the sweetheart that she is, micky bought me a new turtle AND a whole new home for my boys. adddorable.
Still haven't named the new guy yet.....so if any one has an suggestions.....


I can't believe classes start again on monday. don't quite feel prepare to be back at it yet.
Nate gets back to china tomorrow which is great news cause i've missed him so much. There are also some new teachers this semester...and one of them went to the same college as me. So far he seems like a cool guy.

Soooo....how about some random summer pics.
Days at the beach.........

..........Nights at KTV

I would totally fit in the over head compartment!

Traveling in style in china....another bus....
Sometimes bus rides make me go a little loopy.

I've become really good friends with a korean woman and her son. they're incredibly nice and loads of fun to be with. So for a good chuck of the break i found myself basically living with them.
Her Church had a camp this summer for a couple days and she invited Jess and I to come. it was mainly high school and college age students....they were really nice and good fun.



This was the first day where they played this funny game where you challenge other people to rock paper scissors....then losers had to carry people around on their backs.
Another game.... The fill the tubs with water and then everyone in the group has to take turns kick off their shoes while trying to balance the tub. They got me in on a round...we didn't last long...and i was throughly soaked.

Everybody into the pool! the pool was actually right beside the beach....so they just fill the pool with sea water....

3 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who survived??? Panda or Dinosaur?

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call your Turtle: "Bandit"
( 强盗 = qiang2 dao4 )
:-))

Third Eye

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Porter said...

What cute pics! Let us know what your new squirtle's name is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home