This Dream People Call Human Life

Sunday, August 26, 2007

the sky is falling in china.

It's so good to be back in china....and back in my own apartment.

speaking of my apartment.....

Along the top of my main wall there's a portion at the that is set out from the rest of the wall and for as long as i lived here there's been a crack in it. well ever since i've come back, at night i would occasionally hear subtle little cracking sounds.

then sure enough, what i had been predicting occurred. it finally couldn't hold any longer and part of the wall came tumbling down. Not only did it just fall off though.....it fell right on my head while i was asleep! hahahahaha i guess that's just my luck. and now all the sudden the crack is bigger.....

yeeeaah...
This is my view if i'm laying in bed....so as you can tell it did pretty much fall right on me.

It's now turned into a MUCH larger crack.

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

At least my ceiling fell down when I wasn't home. I'd hate to have to wake up because a piece of wall fell on my head!

Just think about the gay fabric, and it will make it all better (?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home