This Dream People Call Human Life

Saturday, May 26, 2007

I swear to god an update is coming soon. I have loads of pictures from Beijing and Qing Dao to share. i had a great trip. I can't believe how fast this semester has gone. Weeks are just flying by. i'm not in my apartment that much because i've been keep rather busy...hence my internet disappearance.

Now i have so many pictures to show it's overwhelming.

thanks to everyone who sent me happy happy birthday wishes!!!!!!

I had a great birthday thanks to many awesome people here in Yantai. It was a 4 days extraveganza. Marcos even came to visit which was sooo nice. everyone kept asking me what i wanted for my birthday but i felt like presents are kind of awkward. so to try and avoid it i kept telling everyone i wanted a Panda bear that could fight a dinosaur. Well when marcos showed up he came bearing a spectacular present. Two baby turtles.....one named panda the other dinosaur. i'm a very proud mother.

ok, well a real update is coming soon. I promise!!! if anyone even reads this outdated thing anymore!

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"if anyone even reads this outdated thing anymore!"

puh-lease. you know everyone checks this like it's the new york times.

as for the update....turtle pics are a must!

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Porter said...

gah! I miss you and happy belated birthday!

I can't wait to see the turtles, what species are they? So awesome! Maybe they can race my rabbit someday.

and ditto to the heavy "refresh" hittings on your blog. I've missed seeing your posts ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home