This Dream People Call Human Life

Thursday, January 11, 2007

on wednesday Ryan offically hopped on a train for Beijing to catch his flight back home. : (
Jack, Chrisbin, Grandpa Kim, and Harry Potter went with me and ryan to the station to see him off. When we got there, the chinese kids that ryan had been living with also showed up. he was definitly well loved here in china. we said our good byes and ryan and i both cried like wuzzy american babies. All the asians of course kept their cool, although it was obvious we were all sad to see him go. when i came to china i had no idea i would find such great friends within such a short time. I guess it seems kinda silly to cry about someone who you only knew for about 4 months leaving , but ryan and i really hit it off and had become quite close. he was a good guy and a great friend.

Me and Jack and Rhino's Good bye shingdig
I was feeling a wee bit sad thinking about Rhino leaving, lucky for me i have the best group of Korean guys looking out for me.

HAHAHA Grandpa Kim and I----Gangstas 4 Life

Chrisbin and I celebrating a dinner well eaten

3 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

You and Jack are super adorable. :)

Love you! Did you get my mail yet?

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Porter said...

What a snuggly looking pair you two make. :)

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Barbara, where aaaaaaaaarree yoooouuu. *cry*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home