This Dream People Call Human Life

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

When I got back home I found a message on the door Sweet Regina's gone to China crosslegged on the floor of a burning jet that's smoothly flying

Well. This is it. In about 6 1/2 hours I will be on a plane headed for Korea and then to China.
It's all very surreal feeling. I don't think it's really gonna hit me until i get to the actual airport.

My last few days here at home have been wonderful, thanks to my awesome friends. It was really nice to get to spend time with people like Jason and Keli before i popped off to the other side of the world. Kyle came down monday night and is currently still asleep downstairs. He gave we some really thoughtful going away presents. He burned me 50 cds of music! WOO! But even more thoughtful, was a map of pennsylvania he gave me on which he had circled every place where someone who cares about me lives and wrote on it.

I had a small fondue party on Monday night as well. I couldn't leave the country without having fondue one more time. MMMMMMM. It was so nice to see Elizabeth, Cera and Meg, all of whom also stopped by last night to help me keep my mind of things. Cera brought over a dvd of old FU Manchu movies! They were soooooo Funny, and made for very appropriate viewing.

I'm really nervous...nervous/excited and Nervous/nervous....

This is gonna be amazing.

I about to really do this.....

"You've got to jump off cliffs and build your wings on the way down"
~Ray Bradbury

5 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger Elizabeth Porter said...

I'll be thinking about you all day, and am sure that everything will run smoothly. You'll have plenty of time for people-oggling on the plane- that should be fairly entertaining. I expect a full report of plane-time.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Would I be a terrible friend for sending a going-away present to you AFTER you arrive in China...? Let me know what your address is going to be when you have access to the net again.

It was great talking to you this morning, and I'm glad you didn't mind that I sounded like I was dying.

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

barbara im gonna miss you!!!!

have fun in crazy china-land

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head]Headache back of head[/url]
fullmetal alchemist fanfiction headache head hurt bump head top lump headache throbbing headache back of head
http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/headache-back-of-head

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.gazzetta.gr/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards loans [/url]best way to consolidate credit cards how to consolidate credit cards bill consolidation consolidate credit cards
[url=http://www.officialflo.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards and personal loans [/url]consolidate us credit cards consolidate student loans credit cards credit card to consolidate credit cards
[url=http://community.bonniehunt.com/profiles/blogs/consolidate-credit-cards ]consolidate credit cards $8000 [/url]debt consolidate credit cards free consolidate credit cards page best credit cards to consolidate bills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home