This Dream People Call Human Life

Saturday, August 19, 2006

And suddenly it all falls into place.

So I basically have had 2 things looming over me concerning my departure on wed. First was I wasn't exactly sure how I would get from the airport to Yantai University. I'm not ashamed to admit that getting off a plane and having to catch a cab in a country where i don't speak the language made me a little nervous. Well this morning I got an e-mail saying they would in fact be sending someone to pick me up at the airport.

The other thing was I couldn't help but be a tad nervous about my Visa. I applied for it very last minute because this whole thing has happened with rather short notice. The company I went through assured me it would come in, but I was still a little anxious to get it, which I think is understandable seeing as I can't get in the country without it. Well, sure enough it landed on my doorstep today!!! Getting both issues resolved has lifted so much stress off of me. There is nothing to keep this from really happening.
HOORAY FOR VISAS!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Porter said...

wooohoo! You're as good as gold. I'm sure you'll pass your physical with flying colors, as long as you can refrain from drooling on the stethoscope. :P

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Look at you being all sassy with your Visa...
I typed Vista first.. can you be sassy with a Vista? I wonder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home